No tags :(

Share it

Over the years we have been working with UK Expats living overseas, two of the topics that comes up quite often are:


1) “How do I claim my UK Pension while living abroad?”

2) “Am I entitled to treatment by the NHS while abroad or if I return to the UK?”


The following links we have found will help clarify your understanding:


How to claim your UK State Pension while living abroad:



Making voluntary National Insurance contributions if you live abroad:



NHS Guide – Moving to another Country:



NHS Guide – Entitlement for Non-Resident UK Citizens:



For all UK Pension Transfer related information, or if you would like our help with moving your Pension overseas please visit www.expatspensions.com